Cookies: The Websites may use “cookie” technology for such purposes as enhancing your online experience by making it easier for you to navigate through the Websites and making certain features work better. Cookies are text files which are commonly deposited by websites on a user’s hard drive when the user visits a website. The file identifies a user’s computer and can record the user’s preferences and other data about the user’s website visit. We do not extract information about individual users during this process. Your web browser may enable you to disable cookies, but please note that certain services may not function correctly without it and your experience on our Websites may be hindered.
Third Party Cookies: We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect and use information about your visits to this and other websites and your interaction with our products and services in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. However, no personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email address or telephone number) will be connected with such information. They may use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services and may be used to keep track of user response to each advertisement. These targeted advertisements may appear on our Websites or on other sites that you visit. The anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag or cookies, which are industry standard technologies used by most major websites. If you do not want such companies to collect this information you may opt-out.
Please note that if you delete your cookies, use a different browser, or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt-out choice.
2. Information that We Collect / Receive
We collect several different types of information to provide services to you, including:
Customer Account and Registration Data: This includes information that you provide to create your account and may include, first and last name, billing information, a password and a valid email address.
Third Party Data: We may receive information about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have received data, and combine this data with information we already have. We may also receive information from other affiliated companies. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new prospects for marketing, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
Location Information: We collect your location-based information for the purpose of providing and supporting the service and for fraud prevention and security monitoring. If you wish to opt-out of the collection and use of your collection information, you may do so by turning it off on your device settings.
3. How We Use the Information that We Collect and Receive
Business Website Training may access the data we collect as necessary (2.1) to provide and maintain the services; (2.2) to address and respond to service, security, and customer support issues; (2.3) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, unlawful, or technical issues; (2.4) as required by law; (2.5) to fulfill our contracts or aggreements; (2.6) to improve and enhance the services; (2.7) to provide valuable information back to our customers, clients, and users.
Some specific examples of how we use the information:
- Send you an order confirmation
- Create and administer your account
- Facilitate and improve the usage of the services that you have ordered
- Assess the needs of your business to determine relevant suitable products
- Send you product updates, marketing communication, and service information
- Respond to customer inquiries and support requests
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
- Analyze data, through automated systems to improve our services and/or your experience
- Provide you information about your use of the services and benchmarks, insights and suggestions for improvements
- Market services of our third-party business partners
Business Website Training also collects and stores client information to fulfill our obligation to our customers and provide services. Business Website Training will retain your information to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
4. Analytics and Other Web Site Technology
Business Website Training is continuously improving our website and products through the use of various third party web analytics tools, which help us understand how visitors use our websites, desktop tools, and mobile applications, what they like and dislike, and where they may have problems. While we maintain ownership of this data, we do not share this type of data with third parties.
Geo-location and Other Data:
We may also use information such as IP addresses to determine the general geographic locations areas of our visitors. The web beacons used in conjunction with these web analytics tools may gather data such as what browser or operating system a person uses, as well as, domain names, and what content, products and services are reviewed when visiting or registering for services.
5. Information Sharing
Examples of how we may share information with service providers include:
- Fulfilling orders and providing the services
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Providing customer support
- Sending marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
Examples of how we may disclose data for legal reasons include:
- As part of a merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company where customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- As required by law, for example, to comply with a valid subpoena or other legal process; when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or to protect your safety (or the safety of others); to investigate fraud; or to respond to a government request.
We may also disclose your personal information to any third party with your prior consent.
Business Website Training may need to communicate with you for a variety of different reasons, including:
- Responding to your questions and requests. If you contact us with a question or concern, we will use your information to respond.
- Sending you service and administrative emails and messages. We may contact you to inform you about changes in our services, our service offerings, and important service related notices, such as billing, security and fraud notices. These emails and messages are considered a necessary part of the services and you may not opt-out of them.
- Sending emails about new products or other news from Business Website Training and or our business partners. You can always opt out of these types of messages at any time by contacting us here. 206 487-3533 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conducting surveys. We may use the information gathered in surveys to enhance and personalize our products, services, and websites.
- Offering referral programs and incentives, which allow you to utilize email, text, or URL links that you can share with friends or colleagues.
7. Accessing Your Data
Our customers can always review, update or change personal information from within their account. Please contact us if you need assistance in reviewing your information.
We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service, and when we do, these transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by appropriate transfer agreements. We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customer as needed to provide services to our customer. Also, we will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Business Website Training follows generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. It should be understood that no security measure is perfect. We recommend safeguarding your password, as it is one of the easiest ways you can manage the security of your own account.
9. Changes to this Statement and Contacting Us
We are here to help
Our Dedicated Business Team and Specialists are ready to answer your questions
Call (425) 218-3770
Always personalized support
Fast and Friendly Service. Let us know how we can assist you.
M-F: 8am - 5pm Pacific